Chembond off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Management Trainee / Executive. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Chembond Chemicals Limited (BSE and NSE: CHEMBOND) is a 45 year old known name in India, manufacturing a diverse range of specialty chemicals like water treatment, polymers, construction chemicals, high performance coatings, animal health and industrial biotech products. The company has excellent infrastructure facilities like a well equipped R & D laboratory, multiple regional offices, and production plants, well trained personnel and references across several business segments from the best known companies in the field. Our presence through the various product lines allows us to serve industries across most segments of manufacturing in India.
Position: Management Trainee / Executive
Experience: 0-2 years
- Technical Sales of Bio-Ingredients (Probiotics, Prebiotics, Enzymes, others) to Corporate customers on B2B platform that includes Animal Health & Nutrition marketing companies, 3rd Party manufacturers, traders and merchant exporters.
- Establish communications with addressable customers through cold calls, emails, virtual meeting & F2F meeting.
- Identify customers’ product needs, generate sales opportunities and convert them into actual sales.
- Extend technical services to customers to generate & improve loyalty value and ensure repeat business.
- Master the products USPs & application and provide product based solutions to corporate clients through individual bioingredients and their customized formulations for best results & economics.
- Provide regular feedback and interface closely with reporting senior, R&D, product development, production, supply chain teams for timely deliver of products as per customers’ requirements and also to improve products & services.
- Monitor the competition pricing & activities and work closely with BU Head to develop the right price benchmarking vis-à-vis competitive brands.
- Set, monitor & achieve sales & collection targets periodically.
- BVSC/Veterinary Science.