CGI off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: CGI Inc., more commonly known as CGI, is a Canadian global information technology (IT) consulting, systems integration, outsourcing, and solutions company headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Position: Software Engineer
Last date for online application: ASAP
Qualification: Computer Science (BE / BTech / MTech / MS) from Tier I Premier institutes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable .net code.
- Implement performance and quality modules.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- You will participate in the development of modules which will include requirements analysis, architecting, designing and implementation tasks.
- You will operate independently to contribute to the development of new approaches and techniques.