Cerner is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for System Intern. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: For 40 years, we’ve worked at the intersection of health care and information technology to connect people and systems around the world. We use the latest technology to create solutions that let communities and people engage in their own health. Whether they are supporting the clinical, financial or operational areas of a hospital or health system, our tools are designed to work for today and think for tomorrow.
Position: System Intern
- As a System Intern at Cerner, you are responsible for providing system implementation support, monitoring, and maintenance of Cerner’s solutions and related systems.
- You will perform daily system operations tasks, software upgrades, and hardware/OS upgrades for the related environments of the Cerner solutions.
- You will verify system integrity and availability and troubleshoot issues appearing as part of the ongoing operation works. Monitoring for applications and servers, and respond to alarms.
- Deploy physical and virtual servers.
- Complete assigned incident management tasks.
- Deploy, setup, and maintain testing environments.
- You would also provide Tier III and other support per service request.