Cerner is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for System Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About:For 40 years, we’ve worked at the intersection of health care and information technology to connect people and systems around the world. We use the latest technology to create solutions that let communities and people engage in their own health. Whether they are supporting the clinical, financial or operational areas of a hospital or health system, our tools are designed to work for today and think for tomorrow.
Position: System Engineer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Job Description: We are excited to hire a System Engineer for our Cerner Works team. As a System Engineer, you will be working with RHEL /OEL and conduct all necessary activities required to deliver multiple project tasks on time. In this role, you will be responsible for operating system installations, upgrades, hardware moves, and migrations, new server builds, performance monitoring and tuning. Additionally, you will also develop and deploy automation tools to optimize daily activities and complete assigned incident management tasks.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- At least 1 year of experience working with Linux-RHEL.
- At least 1 year of experience working with AWS platforms.
- At least 1 year of experiencing working with Shell, Ruby or Bash scripting.
- At least 1 year of exposure to DevOps tools like Chef, Git, Jenkins.