Cerner is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: For 40 years, we’ve worked at the intersection of health care and information technology to connect people and systems around the world. We use the latest technology to create solutions that let communities and people engage in their own health. Whether they are supporting the clinical, financial or operational areas of a hospital or health system, our tools are designed to work for today and think for tomorrow.
Position: Software Engineer
Experience: 1 plus years
- We are pleased to inform you that we are hiring Software Engineers for our growing Development business units.
- As a software engineer, you are responsible to write code, test and debug new software and make enhancements to existing software from clear requirements.
- You will also be responsible to participate in code reviews and identify basic issues or deviations from best practices.
- Additionally, you have to develop knowledge of the assigned solution, technologies, development processes and ecosystem.
• Bachelor/ Masters Degree in Computer science/IT or any other related fields.
• At least 1 year of experience in Java / C#.Net / C++ programming languages.
Preferred Qualifications : Flexible to work extended hours based on the business priorities.