Cerner is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Data Integrity Specialist. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: For 40 years, we’ve worked at the intersection of health care and information technology to connect people and systems around the world. We use the latest technology to create solutions that let communities and people engage in their own health. Whether they are supporting the clinical, financial or operational areas of a hospital or health system, our tools are designed to work for today and think for tomorrow.
Position: Data Integrity Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or any related field or Bachelor’s degree in Commerce.
- 0 to 1 year of experience. Experience in Supply Chain would be preferred.
- As a Data Integrity Specialist, you will be responsible for managing processes, functions, and relationships related to pricing, procurement, delivery and support of goods and services.
- You will be responsible for Entry of Purchase Requisitions as per business needs and Turn Around Times.
- You will be responsible to consult with the internal and external clients to determine procurement needs.
- You will also be responsible to create reports and maintain system for requisitions, purchase Orders and other general documentation
- You will be responsible to manage procurement catalogue system.