Cerner is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Senior Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: For 40 years, we’ve worked at the intersection of health care and information technology to connect people and systems around the world. We use the latest technology to create solutions that let communities and people engage in their own health. Whether they are supporting the clinical, financial or operational areas of a hospital or health system, our tools are designed to work for today and think for tomorrow.
Position: Associate Senior Software Engineer
Experience: 2 Years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, or equivalent work experience
- At least 2 years of development work experience in Java, Restful services ,OOPS ,SQL
- At least 2 years’ experience in working with RDBMS queries (SQL / Oracle)
- As an Associate Senior Software Engineer, you will be building Responsive web applications.
- You will also analyze, design, code, debug, test and modify new software or enhancements while considering software abilities.
- You will create strategic technical designs/framework for projects within team, develop specifications to resolve software problems and enhance front end performance.
- You will debug complicated issues that span multiple modules, deploy and monitor applications. In this role, you will also solve complex problem such as frontend memory leak, browser compatibility issues and work with an embedded browser in windows application.
- Additionally, you will share knowledge within team through mentoring, coaching, technical talks and blogs.