Cepheid off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Business Analyst. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Cepheid is an American molecular diagnostics company. Its systems automate traditional nucleic acid tests (tests for specific sequences of DNA or RNA). The tests can be used to identify and analyze pathogens and genetic disorders. Cepheid sells clinical tests for healthcare-associated infections, infectious diseases, sexual health, oncology and genetics.
Position: Business Analyst
Experience: 0-2 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Analytics, Economics, Marketing, Statistics, Business, Finance or related field, with +2 years of work experience or related MSc degree with 0-2 years of work experience.
- Ability to work with large data sets including, but not limited to, data gathering, data analysis and interpretation, visualization, and error recognition.
- Solid proficiency of Excel and other data analysis and visualization software packages such as Tableau, Power BI, JMP, SAP, Salesforce, etc.
- Ability to create engaging PowerPoint presentations using meaningful visualizations and good story-telling techniques to communicate complex analytical insights.
- Good knowledge of key statistical terms needed for data analysis and cleanup.
- Team player: Cooperate actively, but able to maintain key focus on impact and accountability. Ideally possess experience working in a matrix environment with the ability to work within complex cross-functional or cross-country initiatives.
- Learning fast and being self-motivated are key competencies for the role.
- Relationship management: Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships within Cepheid.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in SQL.
- Develop and maintain analytics reports using tools such as Excel, Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- Perform Exploratory Data Analysis of the data to identify abnormalities, erroneous entries, missing values, etc. Perform data cleanup, as needed, by working closely with relevant stakeholders.
- Create and present cohesive analyses to key stakeholders. Ability to craft and tell story, as supported by the data and the analysis, is critical to the role.
- Work with different department Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) across Cepheid to help them explore/understand their data, as needed.
- Create visualizations and dashboards to help stakeholders make data-based informed decisions.