Cepheid off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for APAC BusinessDevelopment Data Analyst. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Cepheid is an American molecular diagnostics company. Its systems automate traditional nucleic acid tests (tests for specific sequences of DNA or RNA). The tests can be used to identify and analyze pathogens and genetic disorders. Cepheid sells clinical tests for healthcare-associated infections, infectious diseases, sexual health, oncology and genetics.
Position: APAC Business Development Data Analyst
Qualification: Any Graduate
- Bachelor’s degree with 0-2 years of related work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business intelligence or Data analyst work experience, especially in customer service. 3-5 years’ experience preferred.
- Interprets data trends, builds and prepares monthly/weekly reports as required.
- Is adept in creating ad hoc reporting from Salesforce.com and SAP and familiar with the Salesforce report builder, dashboards.
- Advises on the effectiveness of the data and suggest improvements.
- Removes any potentially corrupted data.
- Identifies key business areas.
- Produces weekly, monthly and on demand reports.
- Collects business needs for new reporting needs.
- Gets alignment of APAC Customer Care team on local and global reporting needs.
- Presents results and analysis to the leadership team at regular intervals.
- Analyzes risk, issues, and opportunities, and takes proactive ownership to resolve reporting issues as they arise.
- Highlight potential obstacles to successful ensure reporting.
- Works cross-functionally across all departments and regions as needed.
- Analytical – Interprets data able to identify trends.
- Communication – Communicates effectively at team and project level.
- Adaptability – Embraces and adapts to change and demonstrates a willingness to learn. Willingness to accept flexible work schedule according to the needs of the organization.
- Team spirit – Strong collaborations skills, able to achieve success by teamwork.
- Continuous improvement – Builds an environment of continuous improvement, drives effective change.
- Customer Orientation – Demonstrates a keen understanding of various customers’ needs.
- Global/Business Perspective – Understanding issues relevant to organization on a global scale.
- Business intelligence – Skilled at data aggregation, trend analysis, dashboard management and reporting tools (Analytics).