Caterpillar off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for System Data Support Analyst. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Caterpillar (sometimes shortened to CAT) is an American Fortune 100 corporation which designs, develops, engineers, manufactures, markets, and sells machinery, engines, financial products, and insurance to customers via a worldwide dealer network. It is the world’s largest construction equipment manufacturer.
Position: System Data Support Analyst
- Computer-related or Engineering-related four year College or University Degree (or equivalent).
- Zero to one year of progressively responsible IT job-related experiences.
- Knowledge of the latest technology in programming languages, computing hardware & software and current development processes and tools.
- Working directly on application / technical problem identification and resolution, including off-shift and weekend support functions.
- Participating in integrated testing and user acceptance of application or infrastructure components.
- Working with vendors on the integration of purchased application(s) and/or infrastructure.
- Designing and implementing processes, or process improvements, to aid in development and support.