Caterpillar off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Embedded Systems Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Caterpillar (sometimes shortened to CAT) is an American Fortune 100 corporation which designs, develops, engineers, manufactures, markets, and sells machinery, engines, financial products, and insurance to customers via a worldwide dealer network. It is the world’s largest construction equipment manufacturer.
Position: Embedded Systems Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, or Materials Science curriculum.
- 0 – 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
Job Description: This position is of a Systems Engineer for Aftermarket Electronics Enhancement Products team focusing on designing & integrating Systems in the Domain of Machines, Engines & Telematics/ Connectivity. These solutions will cater to CAT and non-CAT assets in RI, CI and E&T space.Incumbent will be responsible for defining system requirements from business problems or ideas submitted, create a Solution / System that will meet the requirements & compliance and Cost / time constraints and also define and execute validation strategy for the solution. Incumbent will interact in key Domains of Electrical, Embedded Systems, Telematics/ Connectivity & Offboard systems. Will be accountable for quality of the kits released.
- Begin partnering with and providing technical guidance within and between team.
- Gather relevant information, compare and contrast data, identify relationships and predict performance.
- Evaluate new products, processes, or systems.
- Communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units.
- Contribute to the design of new products and processes.
- Perform product and process maintenance.