Caterpillar off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Caterpillar (sometimes shortened to CAT) is an American Fortune 100 corporation which designs, develops, engineers, manufactures, markets, and sells machinery, engines, financial products, and insurance to customers via a worldwide dealer network. It is the world’s largest construction equipment manufacturer.
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Last date for online application: ASAP
- Competent to perform all programming, project management, and development assignments without close supervision; normally assigned the more complex aspects of systems work.
- Works directly on complex application/technical problem identification and resolution, including responding to off-shift and weekend support calls.
- Works independently on complex systems or infrastructure components that may be used by one or more applications or systems.
- Drives application development focused around delivering business valuable features.
- Mentor and assist software engineers, providing technical assistance and direction as needed.
- Maintains high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identifies and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Guide the team to develop a structured application/interface code, new program documentation, operations documentation and user guides in a casual, flexible environment.
- Communicate with end users and internal customers to help direct development, debugging, and testing of application software for accuracy, integrity, interoperability, and completeness.
- Performs integrated testing and customer acceptance testing of components that requires careful planning and execution to ensure timely, quality results.
- Employee is also responsible for performing other job duties as assigned by Caterpillar management from time to time.