Caterpillar off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Caterpillar (sometimes shortened to CAT) is an American Fortune 100 corporation which designs, develops, engineers, manufactures, markets, and sells machinery, engines, financial products, and insurance to customers via a worldwide dealer network. It is the world’s largest construction equipment manufacturer.
Position: Associate Engineer
Experience: 1-2 years
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- 1 to 2 years of job-related experience.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Key role is to learn and assist.
- Perform needs analysis and initiate ideas.
- Evaluate new products, processes, or systems.
- Communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units.
- Contribute to the design of new products and processes.
- Perform product and process maintenance.
- Support other engineers, managers, marketing personnel, customers, and suppliers.