Cargill off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Data Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Cargill Incorporated is an American privately held global food corporation based in Minnetonka, Minnesota, and incorporated in Wilmington, Delaware.Founded in 1865, it is the largest privately held corporation in the United States in terms of revenue. If it were a public company, it would rank, as of 2015, number 15 on the Fortune 500, behind McKesson and ahead of AT&T. Cargill has frequently been the subject of criticism related to the environment, human rights, finance, and other ethical considerations.
Position: Data Engineer
Experience: 0-6 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Statistics, Business or related field.
- 0 – 6 years of IT and business/industry work experience developing data or software applications including: analysis, design, coding, testing, deploying and supporting of applications.
- 0 – 3 years of experience working with Hadoop or other Big Data platform and building solutions that deliver value through leveraging data as an asset.
- 0 – 2 years experience in SQL Scripting.
- 0 – 1 years applied experience and skills with message or event based platforms: Tibco, IBM MQ, or Kafka, etc.
- 0 – 2 years applied experience with Java and/or Python.
- 0 – 1 year experience with development using GitHub, TSVS or TFS.
- 0 – 1 year experience with Agile methodology.
- Applied experience in Reporting Tools like Power BI , Tableau etc.
- Applied experience and skills with API Development.
- Applied experience with Cloud platforms including AWS and/or Azure.
- Experience working with various types of data sources such as SAP, JDE, legacy ERP systems.
- Understanding trading and risk management concepts.
- Participate in discussions with businesses, application and process owners, and product team members to design solutions for Cargill’s big data and Advanced Analytics solutions in line with requirements.
- Assist in the decision-making process related to architecting solutions.
- Ensure the solution designed and built is supportable as part of a DevOps model.
- Assist in creating documents that ensure consistency in development across Cargill.
- Ensure adherence development and architecture standards and best practices.
- Provide necessary technical support through all phases of testing and incident handling after deployment.
- Provide support for product solutions as part of a DevOps model.