Cardinal Health is conducting an off-campus recruitment drive to hire as Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Cardinal Health is an American multinational health care services company, and the 14th highest revenue generating company in the United States. Its headquarters are based in Dublin, Ohio and Dublin, Ireland (EMEA). The company specializes in the distribution of pharmaceuticals and medical products, serving more than 100,000 locations.The company also manufactures medical and surgical products, including gloves, surgical apparel, and fluid management products. In addition, it operates the largest network of radiopharmacies in the U.S. Cardinal Health provides medical products to over 75 percent of hospitals in the United States.
Position: Software Engineer
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Strong fundamentals in data structures, algorithms and system designs.
- Great communication skills and an ability to work in a team.
- 5+ years as a software developer.
- Strong programming skills and expertise in IOS App development.
- Strong expertise in Swift and Objective-C.
- Experience with Jenkins or other CI/CD pipeline tools is a plus.
- Experience in practices like TDD/ATDD and test automation is a plus.
- Exposure to eCommerce and healthcare domain is a plus.
- Be a hands-on individual contributor, who can design solutions, code, automate and review the deliverables of other team members.
- Design and develop mobile application, mobile SDK, framework/common library and restful services/Apis.
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle applying best practices and Agile software development methodologies.
- Understand and meet business needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, and adherence to development principles and product goal.
- Collaboratively work with various cross-functional teams across the globe.
- Teach and mentor fellow engineers, and work to foster an environment of development and inclusivity.