Capita off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Capita plc commonly known as Capita, is an international business process outsourcing and professional services company headquartered in London.It is the largest business process outsourcing and professional services company in the UK, with an overall market share of 29% in 2016, and has clients in central government, local government and the private sector.It also has a property and infrastructure consultancy division which is the fourth largest multidisciplinary consultancy in the UK. Roughly half of its turnover comes from the private sector and half from the public sector. Whilst UK-focused, Capita also has operations across Europe, Africa and Asia.
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location: Bangalore/ Pune
Salary: Rs 4 LPA
- B.E/B.Tech (Computer, IT, E&TC), MCA passed in 2019, 2020 with 60% and above in 10th, 12th and Engineering / MCA.
- Annual C.T.C: INR 4 LPA PLUS Gratuity + Insurance +INR 75K (Retention Pay post 18 months of successful training/work).
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Attend and complete the skill training provided by Capita with a good score.
- Participate, contribute and demonstrate expertise in.
- Code development, code Review, programming and debugs software applications and solutions (Developers).
- Application Testing, Test Automation (Testers).
- Deliver high quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable.
- Learn to identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the product development lead.
- Participate in the complete SDLC from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
- Write and review documentation needed for installation, usage and maintenance of applications and solutions.
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers.
- Participate in the organization level initiatives.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.