Capgemini Engineering is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Freshers. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Capgemini Engineering is a global innovation and engineering consulting firm founded in 1982 in France by Alexis Kniazeff and Hubert Martigny. Altran operates primarily in high technology and innovation consultancy, which account for nearly 75% of its turnover. Administrative and information consultancy accounts for 20% of its turnover with strategy and management consulting making up the rest. The firm is active in most engineering domains, particularly electronics and IT technology. In 2018, Altran generated €2.916 billion in revenues and employed over 46,693 people around the world. Since June 18, 2015, Altran has been led by CEO Dominique Cerutti. Altran was acquired by Capgemini in 2019. On April 8, 2021, they have renamed the organization as “Capgemini Engineering”, due to the merger with Capgemini’s Engineering and R&D services.
Location: Across India
Salary: Rs 3.8 LPA
- Candidates graduating in 2021/graduated in 2021.
- Qualification – MCA, BE/BTech (open for all branches for both B.E and B.Tech).
ME/MTech students must be only from Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science.
Scored 50% and above in Diploma, Graduation (aggregate of 7 semesters) and MCA (aggregate of 5 semesters)/M.E/M.Tech.
- Should be open to sign Service Level Agreement bond.
- Must be open to relocate to any Capgemini location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
- Candidate should not have more than 1 year of gap between academic milestone stages.
- The academic milestone stages considered are X, XII, Degree and Post-Graduation.
- Candidate should not have any gap within an academic milestone.
- Candidate appeared for XII twice, will be considered provided both the marksheets are available.
- Candidate should not take more than 4 years to complete B.E / B.Tech.
- Candidate choosing Degree after Diploma should not have any gaps between Diploma and Degree.
- Candidate should not have any backlog at the time of appearing for the process.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the test assessment/selection process.
- Entire selection process from test to interview will be done in virtual mode.
- Candidates will be responsible for arranging required infrastructure for appearing for the selection process which will be conducted online.