Canam is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Assistant Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Canam Group specializes in designing and fabricating metal components for the North American construction industry. The Company is active in the sectors of buildings and infrastructure. Canam Group operates 12 plants in Canada and the United States, as well as engineering offices in Canada, Romania, India and the Philippines, and has over 3,220 employees.
Position: Assistant Engineer
- B.E/B.Tech with related experience and training.
- Ability to understand, analyze and interpret technical procedures, drawings and specifications.
- Ability to operate necessary computer software.
- 0 – 3 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to travel if required.
- Good attitude, willing to learn, and ability to communicate effectively with team leader.
- Punctuality, maturity, reliability and ability to work well under pressure while delivering.
- Exceptional customer service is essential to excel in this role.
- Examine documents such as drawings and specifications to verify completeness of information.
- Enter data into our estimation/design software program.
- Excel sheets calculations.
- Consult with team leader for any special design considerations.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating effectively with coworkers and supervisors.