Calypso is conducting off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidate as Associate Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Calypso is a software application provider specializing in Capital Markets, Investment Management, Central Banking, Risk Management, Clearing, Collateral and Treasury & Liquidity. Their integrated suite of trading and risk applications is used by banks and other financial companies.Headquartered in San Francisco, Calypso was founded in 1997 by Charles Marston and Kishore Bopardikar and acquired by PE firms Bridgepoint and Summit Partners in June 2016. The company has over 20 offices in 18 countries.Calypso’s software is written entirely in Java and serves front office, middle office, and back office functions, allowing financial institutions to consolidate their infrastructure on a single platform. Their flagship product, Bank-in-a-Box, bundles the software with a Target Operating Model for the processing of all asset classes, as well as pre-configured business workflows and market best practices. In July 2017, Calypso completed acquisition of minority stake in Sernova Financial.
Position: Associate Software Engineer
- Design and develop new tools using Java technologies.
- Work closely with product management and clients to build new features from initial requirements through delivery.
- Assists in the build, documentation and testing of the packaged business solution based on the specifications provided by the product manager.
- Engineering graduate or MCA from a recognized institute.
- Excellent object-oriented analysis, design & development skills.
- Familiarity with Java, RMI, XML, C++, UNIX/Linux.
- Familiarity with Oracle and/or Sybase databases.