BT off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Trainee Associate. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: BT Group plc (trading as BT and formerly British Telecom) is a British multinational telecommunications holding company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It has operations in around 180 countries and is the largest provider of fixed-line, broadband and mobile services in the UK, and also provides subscription television and IT services.
Position: Trainee Associate
Salary: upto Rs 2.75 LPA
- B.E/B.Tech(except civil & mechanical) 2019 & 2020 Batch or Good exposure in domain of Transmission & telecom industry.
- Technical competence in Telecom basics & transmission methodologies.
- Good communication skills & mature attitude required.
- Good understanding of telecom terminologies.
- Should not have applied for same position in past 3 months.
- Network platform and transport planning.
- Network mapping as per actuals & recommendations from field engineer.
- End to End ownership of Planning Network.
- Coordination with Planner & Technical teams for resolution.
- Planni ng of Sites & generati ng field work for engineers to action upon.