BT off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Trainee Associate Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: BT Group plc (trading as BT and formerly British Telecom) is a British multinational telecommunications holding company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It has operations in around 180 countries and is the largest provider of fixed-line, broadband and mobile services in the UK, and also provides subscription television and IT services.
Position: Trainee Associate Engineer
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech
Last date for online application: 25-09-2020
- The role would need technical competence in Telecom Network & Network Methodologies.
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of telecom terminologies.
- Should not have applied for the same position in the past 3 months.
- Holds an engineering or technical qualification or Good exposure in the domain of the Transmission & telecom industry.
- 24/ 7/ 365 availability, including a willingness to work on weekends, holidays, and night shifts.
- To share ownership of the production and Personal Development Plans.
- To make sure that the line plants are available at the required positions so that the actual physical connectivity can be done without creating a hassle for field engineers, thereby providing broadband connectivity to customers.
- Coordination with Planner & Technical teams for resolution.
- To confirm connectivity, routing details, checking and placing line plants that facilitate the functionality of the current network, and provides accurate information in case of expansion or transition of the network.
- Planning of Sites & generating field work for engineers to action upon.
- Bandwidth provisioning & resolving Data integrity issues of the network.
- Planning & recording of fibre routes directly to hub sites for the Core networks, FTTP / FTTC/FTT.