Bottomline off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Bottomline Technologies provides collaborative payment, invoice and document automation solutions to corporations, financial institutions and banks around the world. The company’s solutions are used to streamline, automate and manage processes involving payments, invoicing, global cash management, supply chain finance and transactional documents. Organizations trust these solutions to meet their needs for cost reduction, competitive differentiation and optimization of working capital.
Position: Software Engineer
- 2+ years’ experience as full stack developer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Implement new features and modifications.
- Develop code for system changes or new modules within Bottomline core technology and architecture according to specifications and standards.
- Prepares and executes accurate unit test plans, test data, and test modules and scripts.
- Performs production support and troubleshooting and maintenance (defect resolution).
- Strong understanding of the end to end Software Development Lifecycle.
- Strong Knowledge in spring and spring boot.
- Knowledge in testing framework Junit.
- Basic Knowledge in REST API.
- Strong technical skills in design, coding, debugging, documentation, and testing software components and systems.
- Understanding of multi-tier architecture, Web based development, and Services Oriented Architecture.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented design and development principles.
- Knowledge of modern engineering best practices.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Passion of learning and mastering information technology.
- Knowledge of Agile programming.
- Financial industry knowledge.
- Desire to contribute and succeed.
- Keen attention to detail and quality.