Boeing off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: The Boeing Company is an American multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotorcraft, rockets, satellites, telecommunications equipment, and missiles worldwide. The company also provides leasing and product support services. Boeing is among the largest global aerospace manufacturers; it is the second-largest defense contractor in the world based on 2018 revenue, and is the largest exporter in the United States by dollar value.Boeing stock is included in the Dow Jones Industrial Average. Boeing is incorporated in Delaware.
Position: Associate Software Engineer
- Must have experience with Spring Framework, REST & SOAP based Web Services and SOA, MySQL and any other relational databases. Experience with Micro services based architecture.
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design using Java and UML. Must have experience using.
- Software Design Patterns, Standards and Best Practices within the industry. Experience with Frameworks such as TOGAF, Enterprise Information Architecture, Enterprise Architecture Frameworks is preferable.
- Experience with Azure Cloud.
- Experience in database modelling (MySQL/NoSQL databases such as Mongo DB).
- Desire to learn and conduct hands-on experimentation, product evaluations and proof of concepts in various diverse array of technologies.
- Hands-on experience with Build and Deployment tools and languages. Experience in best practices.
- Tools around CI/CD.
- Knowledge of integrating with Ant, Maven, GIT and Shell scripting.
- Strong backend experience to develop Data Layer using at least one of the ORM frameworks like Hibernate, JPA etc.
- Azure fundamentals and Power BI concepts.
- Java and Springboot, Restful API’s, Spring MVC and REST, Spring JPA, Spring Security.
- Progressive Web App Development using Angular 9.
- RDBMS – PostgreSQL.
- NoSQL – Azure Cosmos DB.
- Authentication and SSO – Experience with Aviation ID based authentication implementation.
- Ability to Dockerize the application, create Helm for Azure Kubernetes Service.
- Ability to Integrate with Azure Managed Services through the use of SDK’s and API’s.
- Good knowledge of database concepts with knowledge on writing SQL Queries and Stored Procedures.
- Experience in understanding and interacting with multiple data formats.
- Ability to rapidly learn and understand software from source code.
- Must have experience working with cross-functional teams spread across multiple products and locations.
- Must be flexible, with a high tolerance for organizational complexity and ability to work with partners from within Boeing and outside, across different cultures and time-zones.
- Extensive experience in collaborating within an Agile team setting, working as a group to drive Epic/Feature/ Story creation as well as solution design and architecture.
- Should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to earn trust, persuade, motivate and mentor other team members. To be effective, this person must earn the respect of the Scrum teams, Scrum Masters, Technical Architect, and Release Train Manager, Business teams, customers and all other different stakeholders.
- Candidate must be a self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, and strong analytical and creative problem Solving skills and a track record of working successfully under pressure in a time-constrained environment.
- Ability to independently execute & deliver on the backlog without dependency or hand-holding.
- Should be an excellent team player.
- Estimate user stories/features (story point estimation) and tasks in hours with the required level of accuracy and commit them as part of Sprint Planning.
- Contributes to the Backlog refinement meetings by promptly asking relevant questions to ensure requirements achieve the right level of DOR.
- Works with the Product Owner to confirm that the code and acceptance tests reflect the desired functionality.
- Raise any impediments/risks (technical/operational/personal) they come across and approaches Scrum Master/Technical Architect/PO accordingly to arrive at a solution.
- Update the status and the remaining efforts for their tasks on a daily basis.
- Ensures change requests are treated correctly and tracked in the system, impact analysis done and risks/timelines are appropriately communicated.
- Develops working software towards committed Team PI Objectives and Iteration plans.
- Delivers working software in accordance with expected quality standards.
- Designs for testability: Design and evolve the system to support testability and test automation.Works on prototyping and evaluates technical feasibility.