Boeing off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Software Developer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: The Boeing Company is an American multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotorcraft, rockets, satellites, telecommunications equipment, and missiles worldwide. The company also provides leasing and product support services. Boeing is among the largest global aerospace manufacturers; it is the second-largest defense contractor in the world based on 2018 revenue, and is the largest exporter in the United States by dollar value.Boeing stock is included in the Dow Jones Industrial Average. Boeing is incorporated in Delaware.
Position: Associate Software Developer
Experience: 0-4 years
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably from the Aerospace/Aviation industry, but not mandatory.
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 0 to 4 years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Collaborate with other developers and engineers to design, build, and maintain applications.
- Build applications for various platforms using common frameworks.
- Write and debug code.
- Troubleshoot software issues.
- Provide on-call support as necessary.
- Good communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Always be a champion for our users!
- Good to have a Software background, preferably on Full Stack capabilities.
- Knowledge of Cloud Environment is preferred.
- Troubleshooting, problem solving, written and oral communication skills are required.
- Key skills
- Storage on Azure (Cosmos DB + Blob Store).