BNY MELLON off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Developer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation, commonly known as BNY Mellon, is an American multinational Investment banking services holding company headquartered in New York City. BNY Mellon was formed from the merger of The Bank of New York and the Mellon Financial Corporation. It is by far the world’s largest custodian bank and asset servicing company with $1.9 trillion in assets under management and $37.2 trillion in assets under custody as of the second quarter of 2020. BNY Mellon is incorporated in Delaware.Through its Bank of New York predecessor, it is one of the three oldest banking corporations in the United States, and among the oldest banks in the world, having been established in June 1784 by a group that included American Founding Father Alexander Hamilton, and Aaron Burr.Mellon had been founded in 1869 by the Mellon family of Pittsburgh, which included Secretary of the Treasury Andrew W. Mellon.
Position: Software Developer
Location: Pune ,Chennai
Salary: Rs 60,000 per month
Vacancies: 100 Posts
- Work with business analysts to design and develop new features on our platforms.
- Design and develop small to medium sized micro-services to support business automation.
- Work with a global scrum team of 6-8 team members focused on service delivery.
- Enhance and maintain applications identifying and debugging complex problems, finding root cause and fixing the problems.
- Participate in design discussions and other agile development activities.
- Knowledge of frameworks such as Spring, Gin, RoR (Backend) and/or Angular, React.js (Front End) is a plus.
- Knowledge of popular public cloud platforms and concepts such as AWS, Azure, and other is a plus.
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Solid computer science fundamentals.