BNP Paribas off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Java Developer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 74 countries, with more than 192,000 employees, including more than 146,000 in Europe. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
Position: Java Developer
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or computer engineering.
- 4+ years of experience on the Java / Web technologies and frameworks
REST API ,Spring, SOA, Design patterns.
- Knowledge and experience on Docker Kubernetes and Cloud technology.
- Knowledge and experience with CI/CD tools (GIT / BitBucket & Jenkins).
- Agile/ Kanban development methodology.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments.
- High level of professionalism, patience and maturity.
- Team Player.
Job Responsibilities: The developer’s primary responsibility is to onboard new and legacy applications onto the Docker Kubernetes and Cloud platform-
- Work with BA and Tech lead to understand functional requirements and provide technical solutions.
- Participate in Peer reviews.
- Write test cases to ensure the quality of the product.
- End-to-end responsibility to deliver the code in all the environments: DEV/SIT/UAT/Prod.
- Participate in functional testing with the testing team in SIT and Users in UAT.
- Contribute to support activities.
- Ability to analyze, debug any code issues.
- Raise the issue to the team lead or higher management in case it involves risk to the project timeline.