Sense is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Java Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: BlueOptima’s analytics platform empowers software developers and their companies to create better software in the most time- and cost-efficient way. The first solution of its kind, BlueOptima provides insight based on the world’s only objective software developer productivity metrics: Actual Coding Effort. It’s a breakthrough for software development.
Position: Java Software Engineer
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 2+ years experience with Java and J2EE/Java EE.
- Minimum 2+ years experience with multithreaded application development.
- Experience with SOAP/RESTful API development.
- Understanding of spring framework and is familiar with Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, advantages of each.
- Understanding of SQL concepts and ability to write optimised and high performing queries.
- Strong understanding of Java concurrency, concurrency patterns, experience building thread safe code.
- Experience with web application servers like JBoss.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Create a LLD with class diagram and sequence diagram
- Experience using task tracking systems e.g. Jira and distributed version control systems e.g. Git.
- Take part in software and development activities.
- Debug application issues and helping support respond to client queries.
- Participate in application development meetings.
- Demonstrable java coding experience, has good knowledge of Java APIs such as Collections, Concurrency. Can create good unit tests. Very good understanding of OOPs concepts, web application programming either with a framework or using servlet api.
- Commitment to accomplishing the task at hand and identify the fastest and most reliable way to solve a problem.
- Able to write complex procedures, aware of sharding/partitioning, scaling databases. Has good understanding of NoSQL databases in addition to RDBMs.
- Generates a range of solutions for complex and ill-defined solutions by drawing on lateral thinking, providing rationale to each solution with pros and cons.
- Incorporate design changes to improve performance of the application.
- Has understanding of source code of these tools and can make customizations.
- Has worked on advanced features such as AOP., Microservice/RESTful applications and has worked on a highly scalable application.
- Monitoring and resolving performance issues, heap issues. Has experience with any profiling tool.