Blackboard off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Software Engineer. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
Blackboard is a leading EdTech company, serving higher education, K-12, business and government clients around the world. We connect a deep understanding of education with the power of technology to continuously push the boundaries of learning. Our mission is to advance learning together with the world’s education community, so that all students, educators and institutions can realize their goals today and prepare for tomorrow.
Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. Our mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Location: Chennai, India
- This role focuses on our Community Engagement platform. You’ll help provide K-12 schools with reliably hosted and low-maintenance content management systems.
- This product allows parents access to a dashboard full of personalized student data and engages community members with news and upcoming events on a modern, mobile-friendly website. You’ll continually enhance and support the ability for each school to maintain its own online presence.
- As Associate Software Engineer, you will be a member of our Product Development organization, the group responsible for developing industry-leading SaaS products and web service platforms.
Specific responsibilities will include
- Hands-on coding and implementation of product features
- Collaborating technically with architects and product designers, contributing to the overall architectural vision of cloud service infrastructure in support of Blackboard’s e-learning initiatives
- Enhancing and supporting existing cloud-based products; coding and implementing new features
- Communicating progress and escalating issues to management in a timely manner
- Helping the team develop and test features or fix bugs on our Community Engagement platform
- Collaborating in a cross-functional agile team to solve challenging technical problems with innovative solutions
- Following best practices and methodologies to produce desired software on time with top-notch quality