BIC off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Assistant Manager. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: BIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability, and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in more than 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
Position: Assistant Manager
Location: Across India
- BE Mechanical/Production.
- Experience: Minimum 4 years.
- Computer knowledge (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Power point).
- Good verbal & written communication.
- Knowledge of ISO9001 system.
- Make sure that every shift has an adequate number of Quality inspectors.
- Have daily meetings with moulding QA inspectors to make them aware of safety topics, customer complaints (external/internal), major internal quality issues, any message related to NPD/PCR.
- Co-ordinate with the inspectors for first piece approval, patrol inspection.
- Manage the pre-delivery inspection in moulding in order to make sure that only quality part goes for further process.
- Analyze the quality issues in plastic moulded parts and take up in moulding QRQC for fast resolution.
- Attend the mould trials, prepare ISIR and share with project team.
- Attend assembly QRQC meeting to understand the assembly feedback for necessary actions in moulding.
- Analyze PDI data to identify the weak mould and share the list with mould maintenance/production team for necessary actions.
- Record the data pertaining to quality KPIs.