Berger Paints off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Sales Officer. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Berger Paints India Ltd is an Indian paint company based in India. The company is headquartered at Kolkata and has 14 manufacturing units in India, 2 in Nepal, 1 each in Poland and Russia. It has manufacturing units at Howrah and Rishra, Arinso, Taloja, Naltoli, Goa, Devla, Hindupur, Jejuri, Jammu, Puducherry and Udyognagar. The company has presence in 5 countries – India, Russia, Poland, Nepal and Bangladesh. They have an employee strength of over 3,500 and a countrywide distribution network of 25,000+ dealers.
Position: Sales Officer
Location: Across India
Salary: Rs 5.75 LPA
- MBA/PGDM specialisation in Sales , Marketing (major or minor) from a reputed institute with year of passout 2021.
- Should possess minimum academic qualification as Graduate in Science / Commerce /Management / Engineering only, before pursuing their MBA/PGDM program.
- Should have scored at least 55% marks all throughout the academic career.
- Should preferably have command over at least one regional Indian language; apart from fluency in English & Hindi.
- Should have Good Communication, Interpersonal & Analytical skills.
- Should possess a two wheeler driving license.
- Male candidates only.
Job Role: The students who are appointed for the position of Senior Sales Officer Trainees will be notified on the date of joining and shall have to undergo training for a period of One Year. The initial compensation being offered is CTC of approx. Rs. 5.75 lacs per annum. Post training, the Trainees will be confirmed as Senior Sales Officer with clearly defined responsibilities. The next career level progression will be of Sales Supervisor and finally into management grade as Sales Executive, which may take an approx. time frame of 3-4 years based on individual performance.