Bentley is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Quality Analyst. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Bentley Motors Limited is a British manufacturer and marketer of luxury cars and SUVs—and a subsidiary of the Volkswagen Group since 1998. Headquartered in Crewe, England, the company was founded as Bentley Motors Limited by W. O.
Position: Software Quality Analyst
- Understand and analyze product requirements, communicate with product management teams.
- Develop test design of user scenarios, test cases and checklists.
- Prepare test environments.
- Execute manual functional testing.
- Detect, resolve, document and report bugs and errors encountered.
- Collect comprehensive and relevant data for problem investigation.
- Strive for excellence constantly to deliver quality product and test faster thought the process.
- Participate to develop associates on best practices surrounding quality.
- Basic knowledge of Quality Assurance theory: principles, methodologies and techniques.
- Analytical mindset, ability to solve complex logical puzzles.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Ability to work outside of testing principals i.e. able to create test cases and plans without proper requirements or acceptance criteria.
- Familiar with bug tracking process and tools.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment with minimal supervision.
- Good communication skills in English.