Bentley is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Bentley Motors Limited is a British manufacturer and marketer of luxury cars and SUVs—and a subsidiary of the Volkswagen Group since 1998. Headquartered in Crewe, England, the company was founded as Bentley Motors Limited by W. O.
Position: Associate Software Engineer
- BE/BTech/Msc in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Structural engineering with programming experience or equivalent field.
- 1-2 years’ experience in software development.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English language.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to maximize productivity.
- Familiarity with reverse engineering of code, refactoring, debugging, testing units and troubleshooting.
- Self-motivated person with the ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
- Algorithms in Geometrical modelling and Data Structure background.
- Artificial intelligence and self learning software.
- Deep understanding of Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns.
- Knowledge of agile scrum development, test driven development, Continuous Delivery and DevOps processes.
- Experience using Visual Studio, Visual Code, BAT scripts, Python, command line (Batch shells), etc.
- Collaborate with product management, development leads, and other developers to complete tasks.
- Design and develop new features and solutions primarily in C++, C# and knowledge of TypeScript is a plus.
- Work with a team in an agile, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery software development process.