Beepkart off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Front-end Developer/ Back-end Developer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: BeepKart is a one-stop-shop for everything relating to electric 2-wheelers (e2W). e2Ws provide compelling economics and riding experience to the user. Last year 20mn 2-wheelers were sold in India and this segment provides the most meaningful electrification opportunities. In addition, auto retailing business has an increasing thrust towards digitization. The company will help transition the e2W market from its current early adopter phase to mass adoption. BeepKart’s team has backgrounds in serial entrepreneurship, tech VC, mobility, software and fast-scaling start-up operations. The company is adequately seed-funded by the founders.
Position : Front-end Developer/ Back-end Developer
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
Salary: Rs.3,60,000 – 5,00,000/-
Last date for online application: 13-09-2020
- Education: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech – 2020 Batch.
- Good academic record.
- Good pH score.
Job Description for Front-end Developer :
- Designing, developing, and testing UI software for cutting edge web solutions.
- Work with the engineering team in building high-quality user interfaces for web applications.
- Coordinate with UX, product & backend engineering teams in developing & integrating product features.
- Ability to work in a creative & collaborative work environment, interface with peers in other teams in ensuring the high-quality user experience.
- Build front-end functionality from feature requirements in an agile, iterative, and phased manner.
- Promote & develop leading-edge development practices.
- Follows and promotes SDLC best practices: Coding standard, testing, code reviews, code comments, etc.
- Keeps key stakeholders informed about progress and problems.
Job Description for Back-end Developer :
- Take on end to end feature development for the product, developing innovative features collaboratively with teams.
- Evolving the architecture for performance and scalability.
- Design, develop, and own components of a highly scalable, distributed web services platform.
- Write modular back-end code, leveraging the modern features and technologies.
- Integration of data storage solutions and a thorough understanding of relational and non-relational databases, (NoSQL and SQL).
- Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace.
- Constantly strive to improve the software development process and team productivity.