Bayer is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Assoiate-MDM. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Bayer AG is a German multinational pharmaceutical and life sciences company and one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Headquartered in Leverkusen, Bayer’s areas of business include human and veterinary pharmaceuticals; consumer healthcare products; agricultural chemicals, seeds and biotechnology products. The company is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index. Werner Baumann has been CEO since 2016.
Experience: 0-2 years
- B. Com/ MBA finance or any other suitable accounting degree.
- Minimum 0- 2 years’ experience in AR / AP or any other Finance function with hands on SAP knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles, good communication skills, analytical skills, Self-driven and result oriented.
- Independent individual who is able to plan work efficiently to meet tight timelines.
- Ensuring that request received in GVMS & via email are completed within agreed SLA (TAT) with each of the regions/countries with highest accuracy.
- Ensure to handle FCPA checks & GL carry forwards and other Adhoc reports.
- Handle Data Master process (General Ledger a/c, Cost Center, Cost Element & GLCM).
- Should be able to resolve all queries received in generic mailbox and reply to same within 1 WD TAT.
- Manage the Peak/Off Peak volumes within the regions and ensure extended support to complete the additional volumes received.
- To get trained on all regions of Vendor & Customer masters and ensure constant learning on processes of new regions is a focus area.
- Should be able to plan & prioritize the work allocated on daily basis and let SME/Lead know when unable to achieve the target.