Barracuda is conducting off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidate as Associate Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Barracuda Networks is a company providing security, networking and storage products based on network appliances and cloud services. The company’s security products include products for protection against email, web surfing, web hackers and instant messaging threats such as spam, spyware, trojans, and viruses. The company’s networking and storage products include web filtering, load balancing, application delivery controllers, message archiving, NG firewalls, backup services and data protection.
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: Rs 6.7 LPA
- BE/BTech (CS/IT)/ MCA.
- Good academics.
- Very good knowledge about any one scripting language like PERL or Python. The candidate should be able to write scripts independently from day one.
- Candidate should have a basic knowledge of networking.
- Good understanding of Application layer protocols like HTTP/HTTPS.
- Knowledge on application security domain will be an added advantage.
- Candidate should have a very good oral and written communication skills. Should be able to communicate ideas to others in the team.
- Develop Web application security or data protection features, test and release to customers.
- Deliver frequent maintenance releases to address issues found in customer environments.
- Define test specifications (functional, environments, resources …etc) for new features and product failures.
- Set up test environments.
- Constantly review the QA test bank to find and cover all testing gaps.
- Create and document detailed test plans for existing and new feature.
- Find creative ways to break the product and uncover defects.
- Test integration of local and cloud components.