Barclays off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Java Developer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Position: Java Developer
- Hands on experience in JEE frameworks e.g. Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, JPA or other ORM frameworks. Hands on experience on Web Services (SOAP, REST).
- Strong experience in Java 1.8, Object Oriented Design and Design Patterns.
- Strong Understanding of Messaging concepts and technologies Active MQ/RabbitMQ etc.
- Experience in Build tools like, Maven/Gradle etc.
- Experience with TDD(Test Driven Development), JUnit, Mockito, Git, MongoDB.
- Develop fully functional modules that meet all the specifications and have successfully passed all tests including unit, integration, regression and system tests.
- Estimate level of effort required to develop code that meets acceptance criteria.
- Tier-3 support and production release support- Respond promptly to requests from the support team in order to resolve user queries and handle technical issues that are out of scope for the support staff.
- Select appropriate tool sets and develop systems such that they fit into Barclays DevOps ecosystems.
- Analyse the production incidents & PR records and update the Customers on the resolution.
- Ability to understand the multiple components and dependency between them.
- Work along with the Scrum Team in Amigo and Sprint Planning.
- Working alongside the developers and testers and reviewing the code and test cases for completeness of the requirement.
- Experience with AWS, Micro Services, CQRS and event sourcing.
- Experience with Enterprise Containerization technologies e.g. Docker, Kubernetes/OpenShift etc. Understanding of Open source cloud technologies.
- Experience with distributed caches such as Gridgain, REDIS.
- Experience with any UI technologies (Angular, React etc).