Bank of America off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Team Member. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: The Bank of America Corporation (simply referred to as Bank of America, often abbreviated as BofA) is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, with central hubs in New York City, London, Hong Kong, Dallas, and Toronto. Founded in San Francisco, Bank of America was formed through NationsBank’s acquisition of BankAmerica in 1998. It is the second largest banking institution in the United States, after JPMorgan Chase, and the eighth largest bank in the world. Bank of America is one of the Big Four banking institutions of the United States.It services approximately 10.73% of all American bank deposits, in direct competition with JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup, and Wells Fargo. Its primary financial services revolve around commercial banking, wealth management, and investment banking.
Position: Team Member
Experience: 0-2 Years
- MBA degree/PGDBM from reputed institutes.
- Experience Range* 0 – 2 years of relevant experience
- Ability to synthesize information from various Financial documents.
- Strong attention to detail to verify the source of truth of the documents.
- Proficiency in reporting software like MS – Excel, MS- Access.
- Ability to independently host calls and lead discussions with senior executives and stakeholders to arrive at business solutions.
- Excellent communication skills and flexibility to work in different shifts
- Updating relevant data elements available in various Credit/Legal records available in various internal document repositories.
- Verifying Legal documents viz. Loan agreements, Notes, Amendments and ascertaining that the available data in source documents matches with information in relevant Credit Agreements.
- Researching on Appraisal/Valuation reports to ensure that the project is supported by sufficient collateral.
- Updating the additional property information like, unit count, square footage, acreage, ZIP codes, Stabilization dates, As-Is Dates etc.
- Ensuring that the facilities are not expired and renewal/extension documents are filed in case the loans are nearing maturity.
- Ascertaining that the pricing data (applicable Interest Rates, Interest Index, Spread, Risk Rating) is matching with the pricing parameters set in the Loan Agreements and CAMs.