Bank of America off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Analyst. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: The Bank of America Corporation (simply referred to as Bank of America, often abbreviated as BofA) is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, with central hubs in New York City, London, Hong Kong, Dallas, and Toronto. Founded in San Francisco, Bank of America was formed through NationsBank’s acquisition of BankAmerica in 1998. It is the second largest banking institution in the United States, after JPMorgan Chase, and the eighth largest bank in the world. Bank of America is one of the Big Four banking institutions of the United States.It services approximately 10.73% of all American bank deposits, in direct competition with JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup, and Wells Fargo. Its primary financial services revolve around commercial banking, wealth management, and investment banking.
Experience: 0-2 years
- Chartered Accountant / CFA Charter holder.
- Post Graduate (MBA’s / Masters) degree in Finance or Business Administration from reputed Institution.
- Engineering Graduates and Post-Graduates (IIT).
- Perform comprehensive and in–depth company and industry research and comparable company analyses.
- Develop and maintain financial models for a company or set of companies.
- Support various financial analyses, including valuations and merger consequences.
- Prepare presentations and other materials for client pitchbooks.
- Prepare credit approval memos and marketing materials (offering memoranda) to assist in the deal review process.
Job Role: Knowledge Service Center (KSC) supports global businesses of the Bank with solutions requiring judgment application, sound business understanding and analytical perspective. The domain experience in the areas of Financial Research & Analysis, Quantitative Modeling, Risk Management and Prospecting Support provide solutions for revenue enhancement, risk mitigation and cost optimization.