Baker Hughes off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for University Internships. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Baker Hughes Company is an American international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. The company provides the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting. Baker Hughes is organized in Delaware and headquartered in Houston. The company was originally known as Baker Hughes Incorporated until 2017 when it was merged with GE Oil and Gas to become Baker Hughes, a GE Company (BHGE), then in 2019 the company divested from General Electric and became Baker Hughes Company. Despite the separation, General Electric still maintains a 57.5% share hold in the company.
Position: University Internships
Qualification: Bachelors/ Masters degree
- Be currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters level degree program.
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent.
- Be fluent in oral and written English and have effective communication skills.
- Be able to legally work in the country that you are applying in, without company sponsorship or time restriction.
- Be able to relocate for the duration of your internship (locations vary).
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset.
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements.
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders.
- Applying Health, Safety, and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained.