Baker Hughes off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Summer Internship. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Baker Hughes Company is an American international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. The company provides the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting. Baker Hughes is organized in Delaware and headquartered in Houston. The company was originally known as Baker Hughes Incorporated until 2017 when it was merged with GE Oil and Gas to become Baker Hughes, a GE Company (BHGE), then in 2019 the company divested from General Electric and became Baker Hughes Company. Despite the separation, General Electric still maintains a 57.5% share hold in the company.
Position: Summer Internship
Location: Across India
- Be currently enrolled in a Bachelors level degree program in Mechanical, Electronics or Instrumentation engineering.
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country.
- Be fluent in oral and written English and have effective communication skills.
- Able to legally work in the country that you are applying in, without company sponsorship or time restriction.
- Be able to relocate for the duration of your internship (locations vary).
Job Role: The Baker Hughes Internship is designed to enable undergraduates pursing a Bachelors degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives. Our internships will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology.
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset.
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements.
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders.
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained.