Baker Hughes off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Intern. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Baker Hughes Company is an American international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. The company provides the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting. Baker Hughes is organized in Delaware and headquartered in Houston. The company was originally known as Baker Hughes Incorporated until 2017 when it was merged with GE Oil and Gas to become Baker Hughes, a GE Company (BHGE), then in 2019 the company divested from General Electric and became Baker Hughes Company. Despite the separation, General Electric still maintains a 57.5% share hold in the company.
- Be currently enrolled in a Bachelors level degree program.
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent.
- Be fluent in oral and written English and have effective communication skills.
- Be able to legally work in the country that you are applying in, without company sponsorship or time restriction.
- Be able to relocate for the duration of your internship (locations vary).