Bain & Company off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for HR Intern. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Bain & Company is a global management consultancy headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. One of the “Big Three” management consultancies (MBB), it is seen as one of the most prestigious employers in the industry. The firm provides advice to public, private and non-profit organizations. The firm has received praise for its corporate culture, and has been ranked #1 in Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work awards four times.
Position: HR Intern
- 0-6 months in Recruitment Coordination.
- Graduate or Post Graduate.
- Energetic & Effective communicator with problem resolving outlook.
- Ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment with great amount of professionalism.
- Strong team player.
- HR recruitment responsibilities including coordination and management of hiring drives.
- Coordination including scheduling for different set of roles open with the business and work closely with the recruiters for scheduling, re-scheduling. Block calendars for the candidates and interviewers.
- Working on and updating recruitment trackers & dashboards on real time basis.
- Managing recruitment process for the required set of businesses.
- Utilizing Applicant Tracking System (iCIMS) to enter requisition information, update job descriptions as required.
- Managing and posting job descriptions including internal and external postings on career page and other social media handles.
- Managing third-party background checks, tracking and all administrative processes through the recruiting process.
- Identifying and participating effectively in Team initiatives.