Bain & Company off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Bain & Company is a global management consultancy headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. One of the “Big Three” management consultancies (MBB), it is seen as one of the most prestigious employers in the industry. The firm provides advice to public, private and non-profit organizations. The firm has received praise for its corporate culture, and has been ranked #1 in Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work awards four times.
Experience: 0-2 years
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Tech/ M.Sc
- Take responsibility of working in a client facing role, understand client needs and adapt to case expectations.
- Working in parallel or within existing India Consulting teams on live consulting cases.
- Assume end to end ownership of output – formulate and test hypotheses, gather and analyze information, develop and communicating recommendations.
- Demonstrate ability to quickly come up to speed on different businesses and perform research and analysis across all geographies and industries. Provide solid business judgment to derive answers in situations where data is not easily available or explicitly published.
- Perform secondary research, triangulating information from a variety of sources (analyst reports, market research reports, news articles etc.) and applying sense checks on the results.
- Liaise efficiently with internal and external stakeholders. Design and execute in-depth discussions/interviews with the client teams, client’s customers, competitors, suppliers and employers, expert interviews etc. to generate insights.
- Effectively structure communication of insights from cases. Deliver clear and professional presentations to the case teams and client teams.
- Possess excellent analytical, communication, problem solving and team player skills; ability to handle multiple tasks and work under high pressure case environment.
- Demonstrated interest in related fields through internships, coursework or extracurricular activities.
- Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting.
- A strong aptitude for quantitative and qualitative research and analysis.
- Proficient in the English language to communicate effectively both in writing and speech in a professional environment.
- Should possess strong in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Prior experience in similar analytical roles may be an added advantage.