Autodesk off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Intern Cloud Application Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Autodesk is an American multinational software corporation that makes software products and services for the architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media, education, and entertainment industries. Autodesk is headquartered in San Rafael, California, and features a gallery of its customers’ work in its San Francisco building. The company has offices worldwide. Its U.S. locations are California, Oregon, Colorado, Texas, Michigan, New Hampshire and Massachusetts. Its Canada offices are located in Ontario, Quebec, and Alberta.
Position: Intern Cloud Application Engineer
- Responsible for development and analysis of applications and services, and making recommendations that yield a high quality & robust product.
- Identify areas which have self-service capabilities.
- Automate the self-service capabilities as applicable.
- Enable Self-Service as applicable.
- Conduct and participate in peer design or code reviews with own and other teams.