Atyeti is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for React Developer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Atyeti is a global information technology solutions and services provider. We pride ourselves on delivering quantifiable value to our customers and consistently exceeding their expectations. We achieve this by focusing on industry verticals where we have strong domain expertise.
Position: React Developer
- Develop user interfaces with the latest frontend technologies.
- Research, analyze, and develop product features of increasingly complex nature.
- Make design and technical decisions for ReactJs projects.
- Develop application code and unit testing in the ReactJs with REST APIs.
- Ensure high performance of all systems developed.
- Experience in ReactJS project deployments and hosting on AWS/Google Cloud/Azure servers.
- Good understanding of Linux based systems.
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experienced in Typescript is a plus.
- Familiarity with testing frameworks is a plus.
- Experience in building highly reusable and decoupled components is a plus.
- Experience in State management Libraries like Redux, mobx is a plus.