Attivo Networks off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Intern. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Attivo Networks the leader in lateral movement attack detection and privilege escalation prevention, delivers a superior defense for countering threat activity. Through cyber deception and other tactics, the Attivo ThreatDefend® Platform offers a customer-proven, scalable solution for denying, detecting, and derailing attackers and reducing attack surfaces without relying on signatures. The portfolio provides patented innovative defenses at critical points of attack, including at endpoints, in Active Directory, in the cloud, and across the entire network by preventing and misdirecting attack activity. Forensics, automated attack analysis, and third-party integrations streamline incident response. Deception as a defense strategy continues to grow and is an integral part of NIST Special Publications, MITRE Shield, and its capabilities are tightly aligned to the MITRE ATT&CK Framework.
Position: Software Intern
Experience: 0-2 years
Salary: Rs 10 LPA
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech – 2020/21 Batch (CS/IT).
- Good pH score.
- Good academics.
- Software Development and Test (SDET) engineer will be responsible for automation and manual testing of security/networking software for Attivo’s ThreatDefend solutions.
- The person will get an opportunity to research in new domains and help build a world-class product in a startup environment.
- Primary focus would be to develop automation and testing of security and networking software on Linux, Windows, and MAC Operating systems that run on Hardware Appliances, Virtualization, Cloud, and Servers/Desktops.
- Good Python/C/C++ Programming skills.
- Expertise in Linux Operating System Internals.
- Good understanding of Cyber Security, L2/L3 Protocols, TCP/IP, socket programming, and general networking concepts.
- Should have excellent debugging, troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong team player with a willingness to proactively interact with the team and achieve results in a dynamic, fast-growing environment.