Athenahealth is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Data Operations Associate. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Athenahealth is a private American company that provides network-enabled services for healthcare and point-of-care mobile apps in the United States. Athenahealth has a network of more than 160,000 providers and 110 million patients and offers a suite of services to manage medical records, revenue cycle, patient engagement, care coordination, and population health.The company was founded in 1997 in San Diego and is now headquartered in Watertown, Massachusetts. They have also grown to include operational sites in Belfast, Maine, Atlanta, Georgia, Austin, Texas, Burlington, Vermont, Seattle, Washington, Princeton, New Jersey, with international operations in Chennai, Bangalore, and Pune, India.
Position: Data Operations Associate
- Graduate in any stream.
- 7-10 years experience working in CRM and CRM fusion tools.
- Advanced/Intermediate knowledge in MS Excel with very good hands-on experience.
- Strong data analysis background with expertise in MS Access, MS SQL and good understanding of relational databases.
- Prior experience in handling large database is required.Digging deep into data, have a passion for ability to analyze data using MS excel, MS Access, MS SQL or other databases to gain business insights.
- Knowledge in SAS, Snowflake preferred.
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectively engage with team members and shareholders in India and US.
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as excellent time management skills, with a proven ability to highly productive and efficient in a team driven environment .
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.