Athenahealth is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Member-Technical Staff. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Athenahealth is a private American company that provides network-enabled services for healthcare and point-of-care mobile apps in the United States. Athenahealth has a network of more than 160,000 providers and 110 million patients and offers a suite of services to manage medical records, revenue cycle, patient engagement, care coordination, and population health.The company was founded in 1997 in San Diego and is now headquartered in Watertown, Massachusetts. They have also grown to include operational sites in Belfast, Maine, Atlanta, Georgia, Austin, Texas, Burlington, Vermont, Seattle, Washington, Princeton, New Jersey, with international operations in Chennai, Bangalore, and Pune, India.
Position:Associate Member-Technical Staff
Experiences: 0-2 years
Last date for online application: ASAP
- Candidates should possess B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA
- 0-2 years of experience in an engineering role (Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent)
- Familiarity of working in an Agile environment preferred
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux, Big Data, SQL, NOSQL, and various other technologies.
- Exposure to with object oriented programing, relational database technologies, distributed computing tech (Hadoop, spark), RESTful API, WebUI (HTML 5) and Modern JS frameworks.
- Experience with iOS and Android environments.
- Produce accurate, unambiguous technical design specifications to the appropriate detail.
- Deliver customer value in the form of high quality software components and services in adherence with RPR policies on Security, performance, longevity and Integration testing.
- Proactively identify and proposes new, alternative technology in order to create scalable implementations and achieve results.
- Write, debug, and deploy code to production; deliver timely fixes.
- Work collaboratively across the Technology and Product organizations to ensure alignment towards business goals.
- Adhere to DOD (story definition of done) as part of the sprint, including unit tests, functional testing, code reviews, no regressions, bug fixes, documentation and adhere to best coding practices.
- Participate and contribute to scrum meetings i.e. daily stand-up, sprint planning, readouts and retrospectives.