Astreya Networks is conducting off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidate as Financial Analyst III. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Astreya is the leading IT solutions provider to deliver technology-enabled services and fuel digital transformation to some of the most exciting companies on the planet. We are at the cusp of a new way of working with our delivery model that helps our clients be positively productive by matching exceptional people to on-site teams delivering world-class IT service. With engineers in over 30 countries and 70 cities around the world, we are a global company working with the world’s most recognizable and innovative organizations.
Position: Financial Analyst III
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S/B.A) from four-college or university and 5 to 8 years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience .
- Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Understanding of general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
Experience writing reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Experience solving practical problems and handling a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Experience with general ledger and accounting practices.
Ability to examine documents for accuracy and completeness.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day aspects of quoting and pricing approvals including supporting the sales team in multi–element and complex deal structuring for large client programs.
- Support client and corporate Programs with budgeting of revenue, COGs headcount, services offerings, expenses, balance sheet and other financial and non-financial analyses.
- Calculate monthly forecast, BOD reporting package, and annual and long term planning.
- Identify and track appropriate performance measures, leading key performance indicators and associated drivers.
- Be proactive in reviewing information, identifying inconsistencies, trends and issues for management.
- Ensure maintenance of consistent processes and standard formats, as well as design reporting summaries and scorecards.
- Identify and understand opportunities and risk potential in the forecasts and help analyze their impact.
- Create scenario modeling on revenue, COGs, expenses & headcount.
- Communicate to management and executive teams on areas of concern and actions required to meet financial commitments.
- Lead automation of reporting within the group; assist in the assessment and implementation of decision support tools .
- Other duties as required. This list is not meant to be a comprehensive inventory of all responsibilities assigned to this position.