Astreya Networks is conducting off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidate as Network Test Engineer III. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Astreya is the leading IT solutions provider to deliver technology-enabled services and fuel digital transformation to some of the most exciting companies on the planet. We are at the cusp of a new way of working with our delivery model that helps our clients be positively productive by matching exceptional people to on-site teams delivering world-class IT service. With engineers in over 30 countries and 70 cities around the world, we are a global company working with the world’s most recognizable and innovative organizations.
Position: Network Test Engineer III
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S/B.A) from four-college or university and 5 to 8 years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Understanding of test methodology.
- Ability to build test automation from manual test cases.
- Developing skills (various programming languages).
- Ability to streamline and optimize a series of tasks and/or tests.
- Knowledge of data modelling (normalized & denormalized modells).
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform testing and configuration of various automation.
- Configure and operate various test tools and equipment (hardware and software) used in a lab environment.
- Engage in development of operator-level test plan, execution of test plan and validation of requirements, identification of issues and troubleshooting and documenting test results.
- Collaborate with hardware and software vendors to improve product quality & readiness.
- Engage with operators, equipment vendors, test equipment, and vendors during lab trials.
- Triage test issues for HW/Test versus platform.
- Perform debugging/QA on test results.
- Support wireless protocols.
- Perform automation of a bevy of manual tests into a suite.
- Other duties as required. This list is not meant to be a comprehensive inventory of all responsibilities assigned to this position.