Assam Public Service Commission off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Assistant Engineer (Civil) /Junior Engineer (Civil)/Assistant Architect . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) is an Indian government agency headquartered at Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara in Guwahati and functions through its own secretariat. Shri Pallab Bhattacharyya, IPS (Retd.) is its current Chairman.Established on 1 April 1937 as Public Service Commission, in accordance with the provision of the Govt. of India Act, 1935.
Position:Assistant Engineer (Civil) /Junior Engineer (Civil)/Assistant Architect
Last date for online application: 08-09-2020
- Assistant Engineer :BE/Bachelor Degree or equivalent Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Junior Engineer: Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Assistant Architect: Bachelor Degree in Architecture.
- Assistant Engineer :21-38 years.
- Junior Engineer: 21-38 years.
- Assistant Architect: 21-38 years.
- Assistant Engineer :222
- Junior Engineer: 344
- Assistant Architect:11